This is the longest period of time between postings in the 7 years I’ve had this blog. I wonder what’s up with that?
1. I now post photos and travelogues on Facebook and Flickr, instead of turning them into easy (non-thinking) posts here.
2. I don’t have a lot of ideas brewing most days.
3. But even when I do have ideas (I do have a few), my focusing energy has been low. Synthesis and analysis, which usually come easily to me, feel sloggy. I’ve had more energy for gardening and cooking.
4. I also just went a month without reading a book. Now I’ve read two in one week, so maybe some focus is returning?
5. Or maybe it’s something else.